You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Resource Manager Caused App Crash - beta 128, 133, 139

Opened doc made in previous beta by copy/paste from ID file. In the newest beta, opened doc, opened Resource Manager, selected all images, clicked Link button. It then opened a dialog asking what folder are the linked files in. When I canceled (since the images were in a number of different folders), app crashed.

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
MacBook Pro, 13", M1 2020 • 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

Just tried this again in the newest beta (133) and does same thing. Opened a PDF of an ID file as a new document, opened the Resource Manager, selected all images, clicked to make linked, then when the Mac Open Dialogue opened up, I clicked Cancel and the app crashes. Did it multiple times. 

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

• 2 weeks later...

Still doing it with 139. Multiple PDF's that are opened in APub do it. I've attached one of them I just tried 139 with. Open Resource Manager, Select all graphics, click on Make Linked, once Open dialog opens, click cancel and APub crashes every time.

Yacht Photo Package Brochure v2 - bleed.pdf

--------------------

iPad Air 2022

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.