MPIsLow

[ADI] Fragment export not working right

Hello, recently got Designer on Ipad and I encounter different bugs ever since. The biggest one is the export problems: 

I want to export my drawing without one of the layers and "Fragment export" (one of the three modes at the top) allows exactly that and much more. After I press little Share button next to my fragment Designer asking me to select export folder. IF I select ANY folder on OneDrive or Google Drive NOTHING will be exported no matter what. But if I select any folder on Ipad itself (like any app folder) it works, BUT even like this 1x size export is actually 0.5x size export for no reason. For example, I created 256px file, If I press export from drop-down menu it export in 256px, but from fragment export scale 1x will export 128px. 

And to be clear default export from the drop-down menu works on OneDrive/Google Drive, but fragment export does not.

To be more clear I recorded a video to show this (sorry about my English): 

Hi @MPIsLow,

Welcome to the forums. 

The "Export all" is an issue we are already aware of and has been logged with our developers. 

As for the 1x, 2x, 3x, have a look at this:

The slice export size ( 1x, 2x, 3x, etc) is linked with your document DPI. 1x is considered 72, 2x is 144 and so on.

If your document DPI is set to 72, you will have the following for a 100px square

• .5x - 50 x 50
  • 1x - 100 x 100
  • 2x - 200 x 200
  • 3x - 300 x 300

@144 dpi, you're basically working on 2x. So you will have:

• .5x - 25 x 25
  • 1x - 50 x 50
  • 2x - 100 x 100
  • 3x - 150 x 150

@216 dpi, you're working on 3x

• .5x - 16 x 16
  • 1x - 33 x 33
  • 2x - 66 x 66
  • 3x - 100 x 100

moved to bugs

Thanks,

Gabe. 

@GabrielMOh I see. Thanks for explaining, I thought dpi is ignored if you set size in pixels.

Just to be clear, it's not only "Export all", it fails even if you export individual fragments.

The latest update was only a fix for importing styles. :|

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.3.1 Affinity Photo 1.7.2.150 Affinity Design 1.7.2.4 Publisher for iPad ?

Unfortunately I think that is the case. Current version is 1.6.3.44

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.3.1 Affinity Photo 1.7.2.150 Affinity Design 1.7.2.4 Publisher for iPad ?