You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher Public Beta - 1.7.0.128

A great topic for everyone to be aware of at this stage, but with that caution being noted: I think Publisher is a very powerful and multifunctional work of art not only speedy quick eye masterpieces but it is overall a great powerful work of perfection.

It almost overwhelms you in its presentation, a quick eye expert would agree it's the fastest in response time too. It's the "New Standard" and it all started from scratch a few years ago with the best geeks in the world. Howdy Boys! Let's go "Rockem"!

• Staff
27 minutes ago, Rubyjim said:

When this update started I was asked if I wanted to remove or repair Affinity Publisher I selected repair and setup continued ok 

that only happens when the version you have is the same as the version you are trying to install, so you seem to have already had 128

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
21 minutes ago, martin o said:

Still trying to install to my machine but just hangs with the black Infinity Publisher Beta screen

I'll wait till i hear of another fix.

This is on Windows 7 SP1

Is this a 64 bit Windows 7 SP1 or 32 bit Windows 7  SP1 ? (32 bit Windows is not supported, but the installer is not reporting that at the moment)

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
2 minutes ago, pixelschubsen said:

Having problems when trying to copy & paste some bitmaps in and / or out of the beta ---- not of the right type the box says...

Sorry but bugs belong in new threads. Please, make one here as this thread is not the right place to investigate problems using the software

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

• Staff

This thread is locked, there is a newer beta available from the thread pinned to the top of this forum

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd