You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PDF Export problem - last file gets deleted immediatly on opening export dialog

Hello!

I do experience an awkward issue:

Sometimes (not always) when I am opening the export dialog the last PDF I have exported is immediately deleted.

This can be quite frustrating whenever you have two files to export - the first one exports fine but opening the export dialog a second time (which opens in the last used directory) for the next file deletes the first one. I have to make a temp back-up of the PDF or I have to keep only one APub file in one directory. It seems that in all cases the last exported file will be deleted.

Closing or restarting does not help. 

Cheers,
Chris

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.