You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rasterizing/trimming in Photo/Designer

Hi,

I would really like the ability to merge different objects (embedded images, curves, etc) together without them being cropped to the document/artboard size. Currently the only option is to rasterize and this cuts off anything outside the document. I can see the benefits of having it this way but it doesn't even leave enough to fill the bleed area set in the document setup.

I know ideally all images should be prepared to include any extra size you need but often a lot of experimentation happens when preparing the image in the space you plan to use it in and it would be nice to be able to rasterize trimming.

Kind regards,

Mark

+1
I consider this behaviour a serious bug. Affinity apps are focused on non-destructive editing, but in this case this concept is skipped / failed. To tell you the truth, I met with something like this for the first time. Other graphics programs that I worked with did not cut layers at their discretion. Please, Please Affinity Team fix this!