Split screen mode would be very useful on a 12.9 iPad.  And since half of a 12.9 screen is roughly the same size as a 9.7 screen, it should be an easy mod, right?  Please implement this! :(

Affinity Designer is amazing, btw.  First vector application I have ever loved on iOS.

On 9/22/2018 at 9:20 PM, ErrkaPetti said:

Easy and better is to use slide-over in Affinity Designer/Photo!

Depends on your workflow! And more options are always better. :10_wink: You may want to use Affinity Photo and Designer side by side or always show a reference image without overlapping the UI.

I work with split screens all the time on my iPad but Affinity doesn’t support it yet, pls update. This and the trace feature. Totally dump my MacBook Pro if these features are added.

On 9/22/2018 at 12:20 PM, ErrkaPetti said:

Why split screen?

Easy and better is to use slide-over in Affinity Designer/Photo!

I disagree: slide-over forces me to constantly “fling” my app from one side of the screen to the other to access tools. In split-view I generally keep it in the 70:30 ratio that you can access in addition to the 50:50 ratio. If it’s nice in procreate, it’s nice in affinity designer 

Please add split screen and also open 2 affinity designer side by side on split screen. It would be very helpful and time saving.