You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Eek, it looks like I was a bit too optimistic, now it crashed and I can´t reopen my file... *sigh* never work on serious projects with beta software

I always get that message now when I am trying to open the file, report has been sent.

The last thing that I tried to do was applying a stroke to an image.

crash.jpg

Are you using the latest beta and was the image perhaps on a master page? If yes on both then this is most likely the cause of the crash when opening the file. If you revert to the previous beta you may be able to open your file and remove the image from the master page. Then you should be able to open the file in the latest beta again (or keep using the previous beta until the fix comes out in the near future)..

Version 1.7.0.58, I guess I can´t roll back to an older version if I haven´t downloaded it before :-(

Master page, not on purpose, so most likely not.

I´d love to try an older version, that way I could test if it is the same bug you mention.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.