You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Video?

Hi!  I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I was wondering if you guys have Affinity Video in the works?  It would be awesome if you guys are planning to roll out a full video editing software (hopefully soon enough).  I love the Designer and Photo programs - so adding the Video program with the rest would be an icing on the cake.

Let me know!  Keep up with the awesome work you guys do.

Thank you! 

2 hours ago, DKGroup said:

Hi!  I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I was wondering if you guys have Affinity Video in the works?  It would be awesome if you guys are planning to roll out a full video editing software (hopefully soon enough).  I love the Designer and Photo programs - so adding the Video program with the rest would be an icing on the cake.

Let me know!  Keep up with the awesome work you guys do.

Thank you! 

Well, let's not by our request push Serif to become another Adobe or simply be the cause of the birth of a new "hegemony system" ... So, i would like to advice you my friend to try the solutions below:

1- HitFilm Express FREE https://fxhome.com/express this one is really good and close to Premiere and you can do very things with, they also offer the ignite pack for free.
2- Wondershare Filmora https://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editor/ a really nice piece of software, uses less memory than Pro or big tools and help do great projects.
3- Davincy Resolve 15 https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/ ... simply the best i've worked with, but its require a really good pc/laptop; really.

My request would be to ask for Serif to make files created with the affinity range to be compatible with other already existing softwares.
ie: svg from ADesigner only can be read APhoto/APub without being broken so fixing this will help many to designer under Affinity range and animate it with one the 3 i've listed here.

Blessing !

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

On 9/15/2018 at 5:51 PM, 276ccm said:

It’s been asked many times, and they say they have no current plans for it.. 

never say never, but I wouldn’t hold my breath! :-) 

and personally I prefer they put the energy and the good programmers into their current line of photo, designer. 

I tried searching for it and could not find it anywhere, hence why I asked.  You make a good point - it's better to perfect the current lineup first.

:13_upside_down:

On 9/15/2018 at 7:16 PM, Arnaud Mez said:

Well, let's not by our request push Serif to become another Adobe or simply be the cause of the birth of a new "hegemony system" ... So, i would like to advice you my friend to try the solutions below:

1- HitFilm Express FREE https://fxhome.com/express this one is really good and close to Premiere and you can do very things with, they also offer the ignite pack for free.
2- Wondershare Filmora https://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editor/ a really nice piece of software, uses less memory than Pro or big tools and help do great projects.
3- Davincy Resolve 15 https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/ ... simply the best i've worked with, but its require a really good pc/laptop; really.

My request would be to ask for Serif to make files created with the affinity range to be compatible with other already existing softwares.
ie: svg from ADesigner only can be read APhoto/APub without being broken so fixing this will help many to designer under Affinity range and animate it with one the 3 i've listed here.

Blessing !

I'm definitely not suggesting to push Serif to become another Adobe-like company.  I just thought Designer, Photo, and Video would be the perfect trio for any kind of project, hence why I asked about Affinity Video.  

I currently have CyberLink as my video editing software so I will continue using them.  :12_slight_smile:

2 hours ago, DKGroup said:

I tried searching for it and could not find it anywhere, hence why I asked.  You make a good point - it's better to perfect the current lineup first.

:13_upside_down:

I'm definitely not suggesting to push Serif to become another Adobe-like company.  I just thought Designer, Photo, and Video would be the perfect trio for any kind of project, hence why I asked about Affinity Video.  

I currently have CyberLink as my video editing software so I will continue using them.  :12_slight_smile:

Nice to read from you dear !
Sorry but the first line was not kind of pointing you especially nor saying you intended to make that mutation happen, forgive me if this touched or bothered you personally but, < i was just talking out of my heart inviting other peoples who may think and consider Serif to become their Divid argument for killing or fighting the Adobe Goliath to reconsider their ways, Serif is not fighting Adobe, it's more about building together but using different methods.>

Well i never tried CyberLink except the fact i used their DVD Player but it was decades ago when we where all windows XP !

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3