Sign in to follow this  
wtwolf

Affinity Photo and iPad Compatibility

The Serif website states that Affinity Photo is compatible with the iPad Air 2 (among other models in the current line).  I have an older iPad Air (A1475) and it would seem that it is not supported.  However, when I go to the App Store, using my iPad Air, under 'Compatibility' it says, "Works with this iPad", also stating, with iOS 11.1 or later.  Any clarification?  Thanks, Scott

7 hours ago, wtwolf said:

The Serif website states that Affinity Photo is compatible with the iPad Air 2 (among other models in the current line).  I have an older iPad Air (A1475) and it would seem that it is not supported.  However, when I go to the App Store, using my iPad Air, under 'Compatibility' it says, "Works with this iPad", also stating, with iOS 11.1 or later.  Any clarification?  Thanks, Scott

There have been a few posts, including clarification from Serif. It doesn't work with the older iPads.

iPad Air 2 or later, as @Slimhim says.

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

Thanks for both replies.  I did some searches before posting, and didn't find any clarification pertaining to my question.  I apologize as it appears my inquiry has been previously addressed.