You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash when convert to curves

Hy,

I updated my AP today and now I have crashes nearly all the time I want to convert a picture frame into curves.

In this document I need to rotate the frame and then I want to cut a corner and use (on the right layer) the combi " apple and enter". And then it crash most the time -.-

I didn't know that was a keyboard shortcut (Thanks for that bit of info) but It does work okay here. I am using a MacBook so the only "enter" key I have is the "return" key. Are you using an extended keyboard? 

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• Staff

Hi Kathy F,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Thanks for letting us know. I've reproduced the crash here. I'm logging this to be looked at.

To prevent the crash make sure you do NOT have the Node Tool selected when you convert the Picture Frame to curves. Change to the Move Tool first then perform the conversion.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.