You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Printing issue

Greetings,  I am using the Beta Affinity Publisher on my iMac.  When I select print from the menu  the print window comes up but the sample view shows no content; and it prints but with no content that was made and showing in the app.  

• Staff

I think that #128 is still affected @Pauls

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
1 minute ago, Allen said:

This is exactly the problem.  

Thanks everyone, we have emulated the problem and are now trying to get a simplistic recipe (for all mac printers if one exists)

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Just be careful in curing this one. I have the same problem, but it may be down to the printer driver used. I have an Epson XP-900 on a Mac mini running Mac OS 10.13.6 and I have the option of the built-in Mac driver or the Epson one. The Mac driver may well work with Affinity Publisher, but I use the Epson one in preference because that's the only way I can get duplex printing. Using the Epson driver gives me the blank pages reported and I'm not about to change drivers just to try things out on a beta program. If I export to PDF and them print out, everything is OK.

What is up?    I have tried to "Download" the latest version of Publisher and it keeps downloading  the ORIGINAL version , not the ..... 128 version.  Did it three times.   

Frustrated.   

Here is a novel idea.  Put a a "Down load latest version" button in the ribbon that takes you direct to the latest version download without any hassles, and confusions.  '

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.