You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Artistic Lettering.

I would like to see something similar to MS Word where they give you some examples texts but you can adjust those or make your own.  I often use, for say a title, you can give the text depth in different directions, how deep you want it to be, the color of the letter, the color of the outer edge or on a path.  You can also do a drop shadow and make that what ever color you want to.  They also havw a bunch that were preset to choose from.  One last thing, having some templates for different designs my be helpful.  One for newsletters, one for cards/invitations, brochures, etc.

You can already do some of this using Layer Effects. Like you can add colours/outlines/gradients/shadows etc. 

To add more complex styles and effects to text, like distorting it or making it 3D, you might be better off trying Affinity Designer, which is meant for working with vector objects including text.