Sign in to follow this  
ol4f

drag'n'drop pictures to the pages panel

Hi,

if you drag a picture (jpg in this case) from finder and drop it over the pages panel Publisher starts a new document with this picture as a page. I am not sure what I have expected but i can not imagine a situation where you drop a file over the pages panel and want a new document. Maybe it would be better if something differend happens. For example placing the image or whatever you are dropping on the page you are pointing at. Just as inspiration...

This is currently what we would expect - dropping an image into an opened document's view places the image in the document. Dropping an image anywhere else within the application main window opens the image as a document. I can see that dropping direct to the Pages Panel to drop onto a page or to create a new page might be cute, but it not currently a priority for us.