You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Possible to have heading span text frame columns?

not yet i hope...  
As with the Textframes you positon on masterpages, this indicats, that in this first Beta, Affinity aimes not so much for books but for smal brochures..  which i think would be sad it it stayed this way.

Becaus in both examples, it means, that changes throug long documents would request exzessive changes by hand..    just think of floating text with even minor changes..  which would mean exzessive manual changes in the following pages.. 

same with Textframes, where changes would have to be made manually, when you cant aply your textframes commng from the masterpages... 

and again the same with anchored images that stick to your text...  well here i read it s allready on the to do list.. 

so there are still some important elements missing if Affinty Publisher wants to replace indesign, they´ll have to stretch a bit more i think..  otherwise affinty Publisher would be a greate app to make small brochures, but nothing more.. i think.