You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Double-Sided Printing Incorrectly Oriented

Simple, 2-page document, letter-sized. Double-sided printing options are working backwards-- flip short side actually flips on the long edge, and flip long side actually flips on the short edge.

I have seen a print driver that under certain circumstances gets this backwards, but in this case, I'm using a printer and driver that I print to many times a day in exactly this fashion, and other applications work correctly with the same printer and driver.

Otherwise enjoying so far.

Would be happy to...but how do I identify build number or find the latest? I'm running 1.7.0.58, with a digital signature date of September 5. The installer I used is bit-for-bit identical to the downloader currently offered to me for download on the "Your Affinity Downloads & Product Keys" page. Is there another place to download a later build?

Build 128 appears, at least for the simple case I saw, to have corrected the problem. The release notes don't have it quite correct (it was not always flipping on the long side; it was actually doing exactly the reverse of whatever was selected), but both flip on short and flip on long side are behaving properly for me now. Thanks.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.