You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Looking for someone to teach me affinity photo/ Berlin

Hi, I am running an art studio in Berlin (lifelike-figures.com), I shoot my own art/products and need to edit the photos then. I am more practical, not a computer nerd. Have been using a super old CS2 for editing for ages, but- surprise!- it is really not compatible anymore with my windows7 :(. I just bought and installed Affinity Photo, I thinks it's a great software. I tried to learn it using tutorials- but I hate tutorials, not my type of learning :(. I am looking for someone in Berlin (I am located at Neukölln), who is dealing with photoediting a lot and professionally, who is good at teaching, good at using this software and can bring my very old photpshop knowledge UP TO DATE! I would apprechiate if that person could come to my studio for 1 or two hours per week until I am "fluent" at affinity photo :). Of course I pay, price can be discussed. German speaking person preferred, I speak english well, but it would be easier in the end. Anyone interested?

Best

Lisa