You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

That's weird! I started a new table and the same thing happened.

iMac: iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)  -   3.4 GHz Intel Core i5   -   8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4  -  Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB 

Windows: Nvidia GTX 960m 4k UHD 2gb ram video (Windows 10 Pro) -  Laptop screen (resolution 3840x2160 magnified 300%)

2nd Monitor: Phillips 226E9Q HD 1920 x 1080 (125%)

That used top happen in the previous version 1 7  058 and it was well documented. It hasn't happened for me in the new version but it did happen when I opened your file in the new version so I assume there is something in the table that makes this happen. What happens when you create a new table in the new version 1 7 0 128?

Windows 10 Pro, I5 3.3G PC 16G RAM

24 minutes ago, MickRose said:

That used top happen in the previous version 1 7  058 and it was well documented. It hasn't happened for me in the new version but it did happen when I opened your file in the new version so I assume there is something in the table that makes this happen. What happens when you create a new table in the new version 1 7 0 128?

Actually! The new table created in the new version 1.7.0.128 is good! Nothing strange is happening :)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.