You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Placing the same photo in multiple Picture Frames

The only way I could replicate this, and it is a bad thing to have happen, is with a clicking and changing of the  'Properties'  in the Picture frame 'Context toolbar' up in the top left. And before then I had to select the four Picture Frames on the Right.

Let me know (I'm just curious, can't really help much if it is a bug) if it happens again.

To fix it select all the frames and mess about with the 'Properties' after first reseting all of them to 'None' Best of luck.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

A faster way to do it would be to get one picture in a frame adjusted like to want it. Select that picture, then hold control and shift (keeps pictures in a straight row) and drag one. Continue this selecting the picture each time until you have as many as you want. Then select all of them, go to align and on the right end of the popup click on distribute. You will then see another popup with the choices of how you want to distribute the pictures. Choose it and they will be distributed evenly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi Vijay.

I can't reproduce this unless I do what Old Bruce said and modify the Properties beforehand. Can you double check on the next build and let me know if it is still an issue. I possibly cannot reproduce it because I'm slightly ahead with an internal build. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.