I've not seen anyone suggest this yet - I've already requested in the Designer pages - massive time saver = Global colours by default maybe with a pref option to turn it off (can't think of a reason I'd want to turn off)

Also FX scale on by default could save a ton of bother

Also rasterising artwork on a page should be able to rasterise to bleed - so frustrating that it currently crops to the trim size 

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2.53GHz, Mid 2009)

8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor

Mac OS 10.11.6 El Capitan

Mainly use Affinity Designer & Photo 1.6 Publisher 1.7.0.145 Beta

www.bingercreative.co.uk

Just now, Dazmondo77 said:

I've not seen anyone suggest this yet - I've already requested in the Designer pages - massive time saver = Global colours by default maybe with a pref option to turn it off (can't think of a reason I'd want to turn off)

Also FX scale on by default could save a ton of bother

Also rasterising artwork on a page should be able to rasterise to bleed - so frustrating that it currently crops to the trim size 

#1. I suggested this (normal to some/mast other applications) the first time I used AD. And now with APub it really is needed...and stop naming them Global altogether...especially when spot color comes from a spot color library.

FX Scale with...ought to be at least sticky.

Rasterizing ought not to clip to anything. I'm quite capable of doing so myself.

My computer is a nothing-special Toshiba laptop with unremarkable specs running Windows 10 64-bit.

I've taken InDesign for granted for years with global colours - such a pain in the trutocks to have to set up a document colour palette on start of a job to get globals - if  the they were to make global the standard they wouldn't have to bother with the silly 'global colour5' naming - Just had a request for a 2 fold dl leaflet setup reflex blue and black but can't fathom why theres no way of colouring up a greyscale tiff in spots, another thing we've taken for granted for years ---- oh well back to InDesign for that job

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2.53GHz, Mid 2009)

8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor

Mac OS 10.11.6 El Capitan

Mainly use Affinity Designer & Photo 1.6 Publisher 1.7.0.145 Beta

www.bingercreative.co.uk

I could work around not being able to recolor images with spots if Affinity applications would at least allow eps and pdf n-channels to honor spot colors. It would then only be a minor inconvenience to do the mono or duotone in PS, Corel Photopaint, or whatever and export a pdf or eps and place it.

So yep, just gotta use another application for such work. 

My computer is a nothing-special Toshiba laptop with unremarkable specs running Windows 10 64-bit.