You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

creating a mirror page

For some reason Publisher doesn't list Horizontal  / Vertical flip on the Layers menu.
They do appear on the right click / context menu > Transforms.

Nor do the icons appear on the toolbar by default.
However, you can go View > Customize Toolbar and add the icons for flipping and rotation if you wish.

These commands are also missing from Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts.

I hope that this is an oversight and will be fixed in a forthcoming beta.

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2018 at 2:52 PM, Aammppaa said:

For some reason Publisher doesn't list Horizontal  / Vertical flip on the Layers menu.
They do appear on the right click / context menu > Transforms.

Nor do the icons appear on the toolbar by default.
However, you can go View > Customize Toolbar and add the icons for flipping and rotation if you wish.

These commands are also missing from Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts.

this only works for elements on a page, not for the page itself. i'm looking for the possibility to mirror the full page (i.e. the master pages), grid and guidelines included, to get exactly symmetrical pages. i can't find that option in affinity publisher.

On 9/11/2018 at 5:52 AM, Aammppaa said:

Me too.

1 hour ago, illusie said:

the possibility to mirror the full page (i.e. the master pages), grid and guidelines included, to get exactly symmetrical pages.

The problem is the grid if the divisions aren't a power of 2 divisions then they won't line up with the second page. The guidelines are easy, 

Lock them, draw some rectangles snapping to them so you have some edge against each guideline. draw a rectangle over the whole page snapping to the edges and group the lot. Drag on the outside edge shrinking the whole thing and continue dragging it to the farther outside edge. Delete the whole page thing and Lock the remaining items and drag guides to snap to their edges.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.