You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Dots in tabs

On view let show text ruler, working on any text box will show the text rule at the top, click on in to make the leader, right click on the leader to change it.

Not sure if this is what you were asking for, sorry if is not the answer you aspected :)

Joaquim Berenguer

www.berenguer.info

7 hours ago, Dave Harris said:

Joaquim, I've not been able to reproduce that problem here. Is it possible you have some manual kerning or letter spacing applied to the tabstop? Could you attach your document so I can have a look at what's happening?

Was a Imported PDF document re-formated again, I'll try my self with a new clean tabs and I'll come back to you.

Joaquim Berenguer

www.berenguer.info

On 9/14/2018 at 3:36 PM, Dave Harris said:

Joaquim, I've not been able to reproduce that problem here. Is it possible you have some manual kerning or letter spacing applied to the tabstop? Could you attach your document so I can have a look at what's happening?

You are right it does work properly. The problem was with a PDF document I imported, It did work like a charm, I reformatted but must be something it stay there spoiling the dots, even if was re-formatted. If you think that could be useful I can send you the doc. Thank you for your time.

Joaquim Berenguer

www.berenguer.info

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.