dmstraker

Yay! 100 AP videos now on InAffinity YouTube Channel

Small celebration. I've now uploaded 100 Affinity Photo video tutorials to my InAffinity YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOnLUmyPHr2rayOHVHWsHVw

Mostly, they are for beginners, though I throw in recent discoveries, effects, etc.

To properly celebrate, I'm now off on a photographing jolly, up the American East Coast, as far as Nova Scotia, no less.

TTFN.

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast Photo with i7-3770 + 16Gb RAM + Philips 40in 4K; Surface Pro 4 i5

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.

Spoke too soon. Me in Washington. Ship in Florida. Should board in Baltimore tomorrow. Hurricane Florence in between. Could well be a bust.

Dave Straker

Computers: Win10: Chillblast Photo with i7-3770 + 16Gb RAM + Philips 40in 4K; Surface Pro 4 i5

Ship should make it to Baltimore on time, but seas are going to be a little on the rough side.  Good Luck on your cruise. Thanks for the videos.

Bob

Baltimore cruise was a bust. Drove 10hrs to Boston and picked up cruise to Montreal and back. Now in sunny Halifax, Nova Scotia. Close to 1000 photos so far. 10kg camera bag keeping me fit. Editing pix from previous trip with AP on MS Surface in the onboard gaps...

Dave Straker

On 9/8/2018 at 11:35 PM, dmstraker said:

Small celebration. I've now uploaded 100 Affinity Photo video tutorials to my InAffinity YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOnLUmyPHr2rayOHVHWsHVw

Mostly, they are for beginners, though I throw in recent discoveries, effects, etc.

To properly celebrate, I'm now off on a photographing jolly, up the American East Coast, as far as Nova Scotia, no less.

TTFN.

It was the great and congratulation for completing 100 affinity photo Video.

Daniel Dixon

Web: PHP Programmer