You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Yay! 100 AP videos now on InAffinity YouTube Channel

Small celebration. I've now uploaded 100 Affinity Photo video tutorials to my InAffinity YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOnLUmyPHr2rayOHVHWsHVw

Mostly, they are for beginners, though I throw in recent discoveries, effects, etc.

To properly celebrate, I'm now off on a photographing jolly, up the American East Coast, as far as Nova Scotia, no less.

TTFN.

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast i9 Custom + Philips 40in 4K & Benq 23in; Surface Pro 4 i5; iPad Pro 11"

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.

Spoke too soon. Me in Washington. Ship in Florida. Should board in Baltimore tomorrow. Hurricane Florence in between. Could well be a bust.

Dave Straker

Computers: Win10: Chillblast i9 Custom + Philips 40in 4K & Benq 23in; Surface Pro 4 i5; iPad Pro 11"

Baltimore cruise was a bust. Drove 10hrs to Boston and picked up cruise to Montreal and back. Now in sunny Halifax, Nova Scotia. Close to 1000 photos so far. 10kg camera bag keeping me fit. Editing pix from previous trip with AP on MS Surface in the onboard gaps...

Dave Straker

On 9/8/2018 at 11:35 PM, dmstraker said:

Small celebration. I've now uploaded 100 Affinity Photo video tutorials to my InAffinity YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOnLUmyPHr2rayOHVHWsHVw

Mostly, they are for beginners, though I throw in recent discoveries, effects, etc.

To properly celebrate, I'm now off on a photographing jolly, up the American East Coast, as far as Nova Scotia, no less.

TTFN.

It was the great and congratulation for completing 100 affinity photo Video.

Daniel Dixon

PHP Developer

• 2 months later...

Thank you very much for your videos. You tell us not only what a tool does but why and how it does what it does to achieve the effect we want. You also show how tools designed for different purposes can be combined to achieve other purposes. I finally understand Curve adjustments in a systematic way thanks to your basic curves videos using the strip of samples with brightness varying from 100% black to 100% white in 10% increments. Your illustrations for how masks work finally allows me to use them with more intelligence and less trial and error and floundering. Your explanation of achieving better White Balance using the Info panel has me revisiting some photos I previously adjusted that I'm now dissatisfied with as I see what more I could have done. I feel like I've made a breakthrough in photo editing this week thanks to your videos.

Affinity Photo 2.4.1 (MSI) and 1.10.6; Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 (MSI) and 1.10.6. Windows 10 Home x64 version 22H2.
Dell XPS 8940, 16 GB Ram, Intel Core i7-11700K @ 3.60 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060