You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Full screen mode for preview for all Affinity programs!

I am really loving all the Affinity applications in including the Publisher Beta. 
But what I really miss is a true full-screen mode in any Affinity program for a preview without any distraction that hides all tools, toolbars and guides with a single tap of a button(s). 

It would be great to have a full-screen mode for all Affinity software, preferably with the same keyboard shortcut.
What do you think?

By the way, Is there any reason why a true full-screen mode is not added to Affinity?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a feature that i was also expecting,but its not there as yet. In the Windows version of Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo,Affinity Publisher(Beta),you can press the tab key to hide panels but not in true full screen mode,which takes all the screen space and also gives the app the highest priority to be at the top of all applications currently running.

In iPad version of these apps,the full screen hides everything but not the panel at the bottom(or a toggle to hide this),if you are doing brush work,so its not truly full screen.

I felt the need for this when using brushes,drawing initial concept art or reviewing final illustrations,where you need to have a clutter less space like all menus or panels hidden.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

+1

Just started to create some pre prints and the Adobe full screen preview is really helpful. I am missing this feature in Affinity Publisher.
Just one shortcut, hide all UI and only show the document as it would be printed. For now the "preview" option doesn't hide much.

17 hours ago, Genscher said:

+1

Just started to create some pre prints and the Adobe full screen preview is really helpful. I am missing this feature in Affinity Publisher.
Just one shortcut, hide all UI and only show the document as it would be printed. For now the "preview" option doesn't hide much.

Have you tried using the Tab key shortcut for View > Toggle UI?

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...