You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash on replacing pdf

Hi, first of all thanks for your efforts! 

I can reproduce a crash on Mac (OS X 10.11.6), when I try to export a pdf-file replacing an existing one of the same name in the target directory. By the way: Why do I have to confirm a second time when exporting „allow access to the folder to export multiple files“? I just want a single pdf with one page of content. Seems buggy, too: Trying to export a second pdf with a different name doesn’t ask for the confirmation – but does not export either.

Olaf Welling Grafik-Designer

https://www.olafwelling.de

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have been out of office myself for a while. Still occurs with 1.7.0.145 …

What I do precisely: I export a pdf – name is changed, not the designated name of the .afpub-file. Controlling the pdf I find some detail to alter, and again go to the export dialog. When the folder to save into is shown, I click on the formerly exported pdf to adopt its file name. Then the error occurs often, though not all the time.

Olaf Welling Grafik-Designer

https://www.olafwelling.de

On 9/8/2018 at 6:04 AM, olafwelling said:

Why do I have to confirm a second time when exporting „allow access to the folder to export multiple files“? 

I think your folder has "read only permissions" set. Or perhaps it is one further up in the hierarchy. 

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.