You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Palette arrangement saveable, please! (=myownPersonas?)

Since this in beta, I'm ok to reset the program from time-to-time and start fresh test-files, so that my reported errors are clear and real.

But, as I thought I would beg you much later for this feature, now would be a great time to be able to save and restore my palettes!

My use-case involves working on a dual-monitor-setup in my main office but sometimes I use the MacBook alone and want to minimise all my palettes, or minimise the amount of open palettes, IN ONE CLICK.

Another use would be for different work-stages:

• For example, I'm building a raw layout/wireframe and only need the pages and frames-tools,
  • another time I'm working on typography and want to immerse myself in text styles, glyphs, character styles - maximise everything type!.
  • Lastly I would make a "workspace" for final-work/proofing/exporting, like sort-of exists already in Designer (the Export-Persona) 
  • edit: AND THERE would be a great place to factory-predefine a "Presentation-Persona", as requested by many (and me) -> hide ui + fullscreen + hide edges and special characters + smooth page transitions all with ONE click or keypress!
  • Main machine: iMac 2019 (21,5-inch 4k, 6core), 64GB RAM, 1TB nvme + 2TB ssd, running on Mac OS 13;
  • Display setup: 28" 5k Display (primary) + 21,5" iMac4k-Display for studio panels (secondary);
  • Keyboard layout: german apple extended keyboard (aluminium);