You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Table frame insets increase and decrease arrows only increases it.

• Beta 1.7.0.58
  • macOS 10.12.6 (Sierra)

Sorry, I can't reproduce it either.  What macOS are you running on, @varlien?

—— Gary ——

Photo/Designer/Publisher: Affinity Store, v2.1.1 release

Mac mini (M1, 2020), 16GB/2TB, macOS Ventura 13.4.1(c) • MacBook Pro (Intel), macOS Ventura • Windows 10 via VMware Fusion • iOS: current release

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Chris_K said:

HI varlien

I'm not able to replicate this either. are you able to get this  in the lastets build at all? Also what sort of input are you using? Is it a mouse or a pen and tablet?

Hi @Chris_K

I just downloaded the latest update and tried to recreate this exact problem. It's still acting up that way, unfortunately.

I'm on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 using the latest Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.0.128.

I'm using an Apple Magic Mouse 2.

Here's a link to the screen recording of me replicating this exact issue with the steps that I took: 

Thanks!

• Staff

Hi varlien,
Are you running any third party menu utilities that may be interfering with mouse-clicks?
Can you please press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the app until a Clear User Data dialog appears, keep the first three checkboxes ticked then press the clear Clear button and check if you can still replicate the issue?

3 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi varlien,
Are you running any third party menu utilities that may be interfering with mouse-clicks?
Can you please press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the app until a Clear User Data dialog appears, keep the first three checkboxes ticked then press the clear Clear button and check if you can still replicate the issue?

Hey @MEB , no third party menu utilities running. I followed your instruction. I tried replicating the problem again. It seems to happen only after I scale up the size of the table using the node on the bottom right of the table. See screenshot.

THanks!

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 11.58.40 AM.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.