You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

logo-ish thoughts?

AndyPhotoSJ

also im seeing if I can come up with a new logo for myself. here is the original being the last image... I Wassinspired but a group of chairs and table at a ball room. 

its a lot going on for a logo but I think I like the idea of just AP and get rid of everything else. 

I do like the way this image turned out, my thought immediately went to "Tea Party with the mad Hatter"interesting what the brain can pull out of its hat, other that or some joker, and Harley Quinn theme

_MG_5184.JPG

new logo.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 10.06.08 AM.png

The letters on the chairs need to be smaller, and likewise with the A&P on the table.

Alternatively I think it would work better if the table and chairs were shot at a lower angle with the Letters stood up and sat on the chairs, with the A & P on the table doing the same stood up.

Another option is to create a simplified version of the table and chairs in a circle.  Just tried this and it looked naff.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

I agree with firstdefence about making the letters in the second image smaller; I think the rest of it would work great without the filter though. Like you said, there's a lot going on and the normal amount of time people will see a logo (5-20-ish seconds from personal experience) won't be enough for them to take anything memorable from it.

9 hours ago, LovesToDraw408 said:

I Wassinspired but a group of chairs and table

... and

9 hours ago, LovesToDraw408 said:

my thought immediately went to "Tea Party with the mad Hatter"

This is a good start for idea generation.

Mind mapping and pin boarding will develop your ideas further (as well as sketching out ideas on paper).

Here's what came up in a Google image search for  tea party with mad hatter logo  There should be something in there to inspire that'll expand your ideas to the next level.

The table and chairs, to me, are symbolic for communication ... Google search along those lines for ideas as well.

In all honesty the above images, used as a logo, just won't cut it. Good (and clever) logos are uncomplicated. They have to be as they're reproduced at different sizes, colour removed + inverted ... and so on.

I'll be quite interested to see what you finally come up with.