This is a general issue on the three apps from Affinity, maybe not a bug but a "not a feature" but is a nasty issue.

When you change a setting in a pane, on most cases, you can't use tab key to go to next field. Yes, it works good on the color mixer, but don't work in almost any other panel. You change a field, and the next tab is interpreted as a regular tab instead of going to the next field. That means than most of the time I end with the studios hidden because tab hide it instead of going to next field.

Is the only set of apps I know that doesn't let you navigate fields using tab key and forcing to make a click in each field that you need to modify. I don't know why, because the color mixer works well, so it is clear that is feasible feature.

Only other exception is in dialogs, that works because you are on a window and can't go anywhere until you close it.

Works okay in the Transform panel on Windows but I agree it would be good to be able to tab in the text formatting panels. Maybe ctrl tab could be made to say in the panel.

Windows 7 Pro, I5 3.3G PC 16G RAM

Hi Daniel Gibert, and all,
Sorry the delay getting back to you. This is indeed something that could be more consistent/improved but it's not exactly a bug and affects all the suite, not just Publisher. I'm moving it to the Suggestions for Affinity Range ( current & future ) since this section is just for reporting Publisher bugs. We may have this already logged as an improvement, I remember this issue was brought up a few times here in the forums. I'm checking this out and will fill an improvement request in case I don't find one. Thank you all for your feedback.

On 9/20/2018 at 1:17 PM, MEB said:

Hi Daniel Gibert, and all,
Sorry the delay getting back to you. This is indeed something that could be more consistent/improved but it's not exactly a bug and affects all the suite, not just Publisher. I'm moving it to the Suggestions for Affinity Range ( current & future ) since this section is just for reporting Publisher bugs. We may have this already logged as an improvement, I remember this issue was brought up a few times here in the forums. I'm checking this out and will fill an improvement request in case I don't find one. Thank you all for your feedback.

Thanks for the feedback!