You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In the german translation it is used: Tiefenschärfe, that means: sharpness of the depth, that is not possible (but depth of field is the same?).

Schärfentiefe: the depth of the sharpness, correct.

Better: Schärfebereich, field of the depth.

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

I would like to have a mix between native and english. All my menues... and deeper stuff in my native, but rudimentary stuff, like the adjusts/blendmodes/filter... just with english name. 

Lot of translations are a little bit unhappy (displacement as "Versatz" is absolutely unhappy....) and if looking videos/write comments there is too much think twice...

In menus i prefer native, but for tools, FX and so i prefer GENERAL. Where is the border? I do not know, so the possibility to switch on the fly via "app-languge" via a shortcut would be nice, or i can "module" my personal parts in native/english...

BTW: Please order the sort of the adjustments. Via menu / layer / adjustment - they are useful ordered, but via the studio-panel  - this order is another without any "border" and via studio-adjustment there is another order "i do not know order"... Same for blend-modes. Some belongs together, so give them a border...  Its already in english not really fast-find-overview, but with strange native translations... its heavy! Who comes of such ideas to try  3 adjustment-orderstyles in one app????

A GUI has to have as much as consistency, active/inactive has to separate as much as possible (without to become ugly), all have to reach with as fewest steps as possible ... 

I´m not this "clone PS-guy", but something in the PS-GUI is much more clear / faster to "read", looks much nicer, and (most important)  the steps are are done with some lesser mouseclicks!

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!