You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Table Contextual Menu Missing Items

Hi Rjevela82,

Thanks for your reply. Please would you post a screen grab of the contextual menu with the Delete Row(s) and Delete Column(s) showing?

I have just installed on my other Mac and it shows the same bug. What OS are you running? How did you invoke the contextual menu? Right-click or clicking the triangle by the column/row heading?

Thanks, James

10 hours ago, jkfrench said:

If you select several rows or columns in a table, there are commands in the Table menu for 'Delete Rows(s)' and Delete Column(s)' but they do not appear in the contextual menu.

If by 'contextual menu' you mean the pop-up menu that appears if you click on one of the small triangles in the row or column numbers, then you are right. But to get the Delete Rows(s)' or Delete Column(s)' option, you need to right-click on the numbers instead.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.