You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Nikon D7500 RAW Support

Hi there,

I just purchased a new Nikon D7500 and I am planning on downloading Affinity Pro for my MacBook. I reviewed the list of supported RAW cameras in the sticky and it appears the D7500 is not on that list. Is the D7500 now supported in 1.6.7?

If not, does this mean that I will not be able to edit my RAW photos from my D7500?

Thank you. 

• Staff

Hi Jay26

Its not currently on our official supported list but it may still work with Affinity. If possible could you send me a sample RAW file and I will test it with Affinity.

Thanks

Calllum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

This is a problem that has been spoken here in the forum and it was not in this version that the problem was solved and I doubt that it will come in the next version, well we can wait, we have already seen that it is not a priority. The problem of RAW is solved with other free products and I continue with the preference of my camera.
Serif always presented us with good products but ... I'm still waiting for a solution.

9 hours ago, P.Espinha said:

This is a problem that has been spoken here in the forum and it was not in this version that the problem was solved and I doubt that it will come in the next version, well we can wait, we have already seen that it is not a priority. The problem of RAW is solved with other free products and I continue with the preference of my camera.
Serif always presented us with good products but ... I'm still waiting for a solution.

I really appreciate the response. I was pretty excited to hear about Affinity when we purchased the D7500. It’s interesting that a camera as popular as the D7500 is not on the compatibility list. 

With that said, I’m pretty new to editing programs with digital photography. I’m shooting RAW (NEF) with the D7500. What other options do I have if I want to use Affinity?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...