You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

APub: Auto-correct prefs not saved upon quit program

I have noticed that the Autocorrect Prefs are not saved upon closing the program.

When starting it up again, the Autocorrect prefs that I had set are all back to default.

Haven't checked whether this also happens with other prefs.

You've done a great job so far, thank you

C.L.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Sorry for the delay in replying. Thanks for the report this was reported and has been fixed in the latest release. Please check this has resolved for you, thanks

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

FIXED - Thank you, Patrick.

As an (aside, not nitpicking !!) suggestion : Would you consider changing the  Version number on the download page to read something like :

1.7.0.XXX

Number :
1.7.0.XXX installed
Your mail sends me to the forum, this tells me V-number
1.7.0.133 is the latest
When I follow the actual download link in the forum, I end up on the download webpage, which tells me the download V-number is 1.7.0.

The V-number showing up in Finder is 1.7.0.

In the end, the correct version number is downloaded, but it does get kind of confusing along the way...:)

So, if at all practicable, XXX (or something else neutral) would be great.

Thanks a lot for all the effort you guys put in !!

C.L.

In_Dwnld_page.jpeg

In_Forum.jpeg

In_Finder.jpeg

Edited by catlover
adjust size of the attachments

• Staff
1 minute ago, catlover said:

Can someone please (!!!) tell me why my attachments show up so HUGE ???!!??

They are very modest in size when I attach them,  but in the forum they show up absolutely giant ???

it's the dpi I think. Just Edit the post then double click each image and change the placed size to something more reasonable on the dialog provided.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.