You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Opening and editing PDFs (bug found)

Hello, I opened a PDF (that I created in Indesign) in Publisher and I'm trying to fix a few flaws upon opening to make it workable. I was able to fix the issue with the spacing between the dropcap and the rest of the word by adjusting the kerning, but it looks like there's a bug, because every time I move my mouse away from the change to try and do something else, the changes I just made revert back to the way it looks upon opening. 

Also, the text is split into multiple frames and the file doesn't open with all caps recorded properly, but I expect some of those discrepancies when opening a PDF. But I'm liking Publisher so far! Thanks for doing this!

How it opens.png

Also, as I continue to try and edit and create character/paragraph styles and thread text through frames, different text keeps randomly switching sizes (to a style I haven't even defined).

Does Publisher have a text wrap feature for callouts or pictures?