You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Table cell height arrows adjustment bug

There seems to be a bug when trying to adjust cell height, using both the up and down arrows results in a huge size increases also typing in a number say 5mm results in 9mm, the only way I've found of reducing the cel size is type in 0.

Copy paste from Numbers works great although all cell widths default to a set size but I can't get Excel to paste into tables it just pastes in as loads of little text boxes

Also will there be any plans to have a lock cell sizes function, enabling you to paste into a setup table without messing up the cell layout? 

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

That is the way I assumed it would work - and thats how it works in Apple Numbers but Excel seems to paste everything as lots of little text boxes from Excel 2008 on mac

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.