You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

export to pdf results in some images appearing as negatives

Did quick search and couldn't find similar reported.

Using PC version 1.7.0.57

I have a double sided A4 leaflet - I imported to AP as a pdf and saved as a AP doc.

Loaded AP format doc and exported to pdf (print ready, 300 dpi).

On one side there are six square images in two rows. The top row in the resulting pdf the images appear as negatives - see attached - bottom row are fine. Note, all images appear correct in AP format doc.

I then tried exporting as a pdf (print ready, 400 dpi) same result, top row of images as negatives, bottom row ok - then tried exporting as a pdf (flatten, 400 dpi) and this was fine, all images appearing as normal.

I've uploaded the AP file and the pdf.

AA X-STK leaflet - general.afpub

AA X-STK leaflet - general.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Workaround ? Hint for the developers ?

Without any Master page, the same file is exported as PDF correctly, without negative pages (in my case the first and second page of a 100 pages document).

Instead of using a Master page, I have opened and created a New page, replicated it with Add pages.
Then used Layers and File Place to create my document.
Then exported correct PDF X/3 files that way (X/3 correctness tested with Foxit Phantom Pro)

Regards, Philippe

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.