You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Studio View disapearing

I experienced the problem, that the studio view (left and/or right) disappear randomly.

To see it again, I have to use "reset studio" and re-order everything to my preference from scratch again.

Is there a way to store a preset for customized studio views?

best regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris!

Thx for your reply - I'm aware of those shortcuts, and use them, but the problem, I experienced, had nothing to do with it.

I use Publisher everyday since the public beta was released, and it happened 3 times... So most of the time the behaviour is like you said, the last position is remembered.

Those times, it happed, I tried a lot, to get my setup back, but nothing worked - even checking/unchecking things in the studio menue had no reaction.

Though setting up/ordering the custom studio view is quite a few mouseclicks, it would be great, if a "save preset" option could be included in future releases.

by the way, thanks for your great work,

best regards,

joerg

1 hour ago, j.mayr said:

Though setting up/ordering the custom studio view is quite a few mouseclicks, it would be great, if a "save preset" option could be included in future releases.

For me, even if we could only save & load the main toolbar configuration it would save me a fair amount of time, since I always replace 'flexible' spaces with regular ones so toolbar items remain in the same place regardless of how wide I set the workspace window, & rearrange a few items so the ones I use most often are on the left.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.