You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I'd like to see a selectable option for no fill under the Stroke and Fill submenu of the Table menu, similar to the Frame submenu. Currently if you only have colour applied to a number of cells you have to zero out the colour sliders to remove a fill. 

... ok, I've found another way to remove the fill, if you click on the Fill under "Stroke and Fill" there's a tab labelled "None", seems a little odd but it works, I'd still like a standard visual similar to what's under the Frame submenu.

I'd also like to have the ability to split a cell (horizontally and/or vertically) that has not already been merged.

Edited by Lindblad
Found another option

• 3 years later...

Update 2: My main question now is : can you change individual cell fills on 1 table? 

I must be missing something... I am attempting to remove the fill (so thats a background shows up) on some specific cells in a table but when I click the remove fill icon shown in below screenshot... nothing happens just defaults to white??

Going to keep putzing around to figure it out but ... so confused right now. 

Update 1: I was on stroke and fill .. needed to be on frame carrot but now it clears all cell fills not just my selected ones.. putzing with that now

Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 11.56.53 AM.png

On 12/24/2021 at 12:08 PM, mrbips said:

Update 1: I was on stroke and fill .. needed to be on frame carrot but now it clears all cell fills not just my selected ones.. putzing with that now

The Frame fill always fills the entire table and is behind the fills of the individual cells, which are set in Stroke and Fill.  If you have an opaque color set in the Frame fill, then making the cells transparent is working and letting you see through to the frame fill which is behind them.  To achieve what you want, you need to keep the frame fill transparent, select all of the cells and make them the intended background color, then select the individual cells you want to make transparent and set them accordingly.