svetoslavpp

Bugs in update 1.6.2.42 AD for iPad

Hi guys,

Yesterday came the update for iPad and I noticed some glitches or bugs:

- Undo/Redo buttons are disappearing randomly. The two finger touch for Undo works though.

- When do Besie curves with Apple Pencil the touch is misplaced. I need to touch few millimeters off the point handle, depends on the zoom.

- One member of an Facebook group was complaining that the screen doesn’t refresh well

When going in close to adjust nodes , you know how a little window opens to show what you can not see under your finger . Well normally, when lifting finger it disappears , right . 
Now it does not . ..

160C82E3-721F-4AE7-9289-B5EBB883B304.jpeg

Thank you for your help guys!

Have a nice day!

Svetoslav P.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:56 AM, svetoslavpp said:

Hi guys,

Yesterday came the update for iPad and I noticed some glitches or bugs:

- Undo/Redo buttons are disappearing randomly. The two finger touch for Undo works though.

- When do Besie curves with Apple Pencil the touch is misplaced. I need to touch few millimeters off the point handle, depends on the zoom.

- One member of an Facebook group was complaining that the screen doesn’t refresh well

Thank you for your help guys!

Have a nice day!

Svetoslav P.

Hi Svetoslav P,

1. Regarding the Undo/Redo buttons I presume they're enabled in Preferences > Interface? There is a known issue that these can disappear when the UI is hidden and the dock is swiped up.

2. I've not noticed this or found it to be a problem. There is a 'bubble' around the handle that you can grab so allow for some error. Are you able to do a recording showing this issue and your pencil and screen?

3. Is this related to the quote below about the preview not going away? I've generally found this to be ok - are they able to record a video (with Show Touches enabled) that shows the problem they're getting?

Thanks!

Zooming in and out seems to be glitchy. When I lift my two fingers off after zooming I get momentary screen flashes before the redraw completes. I don’t remember seeing that in the previous version. IPad Pro 9.5.