Sign in to follow this  
pioneer

Number of copies

Its probably in the terms and conditions but I only sped read them and did not notice.  When released, can I use I copy of Affinity Publisher on two laptops?  Cheers John

Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my sent images

You can use your purchased Affinity apps on any desktop or laptop PC that you own or control, as long as no one other than you is using them for commercial purposes.

Affinity Licence Agreement

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

2 hours ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

You can use your purchased Affinity apps on any desktop or laptop PC that you own or control, as long as no one other than you is using them for commercial purposes.

Affinity Licence Agreement

Also, the desktop and laptop must be running the same OS.

Also, your point of purchase for a Windows version (directly from Serif, or via the Windows Store) will determine how you must install additional copies of the software.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.424 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.424 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.422 Beta

37 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Also, the desktop and laptop must be running the same OS.

That’s true, Walt, but I happen to know that John and his wife are both Windows users. ;)

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)