You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I love what you have doe with Tables Styles.

Admittedly, it took me a while to figure out what all these controls are all for. I'm not sure I'm done yet.

One thing that came to my mind while exploring was whether it were be possible to separate strokes from the fills like what you'e done with the Decorators Paragraph Styles.

Also, whether we could have a style for each separate cell. At the moment as far as I understand rows / columns work as one.

To be able to address each cell separately would be amazing. The downside of all this would be exponential difficulty for the user to grasp what's going on.

A good tutorial for Table Styles is in order. :)

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

• 3 weeks later...

I also like where Table Styles are going (though also still trying to work it all out :)). One thing I'm wondering is whether it is possible (or will be possible) to apply a cell style to a specific cell in the document, rather than just in the Table Style. I work with calendars so in ID I have a cell style for, say, 'Top left' which has right and bottom borders and another for 'Bottom right' which has left and top borders. On any given month, I need to apply these styles to different days of the week depending on where the first and last days of the month lie. I've worked out how to apply a specific cell style to the top left and bottom right cells of the whole table, but at the moment applying a style to a specific cell seems to be a manual process.

Affinity Publisher Beta - <Untitled> [Modified] (70.2%) 2018-09-21 14-41-12.jpg