Daniel Belchí

Recovery files after deleting AD on iPad?

Hello people,

I've lost some important drawings saved in the Affinity Designer folder on my iPad Pro when without thinking so much, I deleted the app because the new 1.6.2 update.

So is there any way to recover this files without any previous iTunes (or whatever) backup? :/

Thanks!

Yep, the uninstall remove the precious folder.

I've trying the app you mention plus Disk Drill and a similar one from iSkysoft with no luck.

F**k.

Maybe this time I learned that it's so important to make backups.

Anyway, thanks so much @DM1 for your help.

Worth noting it is not necessary to delete old version before updating.

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.1  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

On 9/4/2018 at 4:20 AM, Daniel Belchí said:

Hello people,

I've lost some important drawings saved in the Affinity Designer folder on my iPad Pro when without thinking so much, I deleted the app because the new 1.6.2 update.

So is there any way to recover this files without any previous iTunes (or whatever) backup? :/

Thanks!

I am sorry for this terrible news. As far as I can tell, there are some data recovery tools that can recover deleted data on the iPad without backup. But they all have a common premise that the data is not overwritten, and I'm not sure if they can recover the application's files. But I think if they claim to be able to recover the data on the device, they should also be able to restore the application data stored in the folder.

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

On 7/24/2019 at 10:30 AM, joannana said:

I am sorry for this terrible news. As far as I can tell, there are some data recovery tools that can recover deleted file on iPad. But they all have a common premise that the data is not overwritten, and I'm not sure if they can recover the application's files. But I think if they claim to be able to recover the data on the device, they should also be able to restore the application data stored in the folder.

I hope you have found the file.