You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

As it seems at this point there is no geometry tools (boolean) in publisher. Is this a possibility in future versions? I find it very useful for modeling image containers, shapes , etc… and is a tool I use a lot on InDesign.

I hope this could be easy to implement, as the tool already exist on Designer and shouldn't be very different on Publisher (happy hope)

8 minutes ago, mac_heibu said:

Just select the elements, right click and choose „Geometry“. :)

Oh! so there are! I was searching for the toolbars buttons but there are none. I forgot the contextual option. I change then my request for Geometry buttons needed in the toolbar. Thanks!

Right click the Toolbar and select customise

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

31 minutes ago, carl123 said:

Right click the Toolbar and select customise

I did it, but there are no options to add the buttons. Are not appearing on the customizer. At least not on my computer. Could anyone confirm if are appearing on their computer? if yes I'll report as a bug.

Strange, what do you see on your screen?

toolbar.jpg

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

I'm on Windows so it could be a Mac specific bug, hopefully someone with a Mac will be along shortly to confirm it's not just you.

Then you should log it in the bugs on Macs section

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.