You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Great product, first of all!

1. On my computer, every time I start up APub it takes about 30 secs to load the UI.

2. More annoying: Opening the "Character", "Paragraph" or "Text Styles" tab for the first time takes up to 10 secs, each.

I have about 350 installed fonts.

My Specs:
Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.57
WIN 10 Home, 64-bit
i5-7300HQ
16 GB RAM
GTX 1050ti 4GB
WIN, Fonts and APub installed on SSD

• 2 weeks later...

Hi jörn-jören jörensön

Do the Character, paragraph and text styles panels take that long to load every time you click on them or is it only the first time? I get a small pause for the first time but it's only like half a second for me. Are the font taken directly from Windows or do you use some type of font management?

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

22 hours ago, Chris_K said:

Do the Character, paragraph and text styles panels take that long to load every time you click on them or is it only the first time? I get a small pause for the first time but it's only like half a second for me. Are the font taken directly from Windows or do you use some type of font management?

Hi Chris,

it happens only the first time, but it is about 10 secs for every tab.

Yes, Fonts are taken directly from Windows fonts directory, I have no font manager.

Many thanks and best regards,
Jörn

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.