You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unable to save changes to Edit Text Styles

I have created a new document and I'm in the process of setting up the Master pages for the document. I added a text frame under the main body text frame to hold the footer information.  A new text style is created named Box.  When I go into edit the text styles for that Text Style, I'm unable to click OK to save the changes, or Cancel to leave the box.  Nothing happens.  I was editing the tab stop properties when I tried to click OK to save my changes.  Also note that the + symbol under the box where the tab settings are stored looks odd. 

Edit Text Style 2018-09-02 10-28-29.png

Follow up:  I was able to save the document and reopen it.  I reopened the Edit Text Styles dialog and could click on OK or Cancel when changing properties for anything except the Tab Stop dialog.  Once I got there, I was not able to successfully click OK or Cancel.  Also, the Style Name of the Text Style is correct, but in the Text Styles dialog box, this new Text Style format still shows a box (not the work Box, but a rectangular box)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.