You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher sometimes crashs when opening or saving

Sometimes Publisher crashs when i open a pdf file or when i want to save it as .afpub.
An Error Message will be given. See Screenshot below please.
System: Win10, newest Version

682288741_ScreenShot003.JPG.0cc607b4e37a63a0083878dc05e6c882.JPG

Greetings
Uwe

Have a nice day.
Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag.

This happens sometimes, but it doesn't matter which file i open or save. It's not with only one special file and it's not with every file. For example:

I open one pdf file and save it as. afpub. Then i close it and open the next one and this steps i repeat to convert my InDesign files. And then it happens that this error occures. Same sometimes when i save them as. afpub.

From 10 repeatings it can be that 3 or 4 times this error occures, also it can be that the error occures only one time or not.

When it happens next time, i send you this file with which the error occures. Can you give me an email adress to send it or where can i upload it?

Greetings Uwe

Have a nice day.

With the last Beta Version it crashs not so often than before. Today i converted the remaining files (~100 files) and there was only one crash when opening. When saving, it has not crashed. You´ve done a very good Job :)
Thumbs up.

Have a nice day.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.