You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Suggestions to affinity

Hi there,

well, the beta seems in a good condition and works well. I imported my CV from pdf and that works really great. What I missed in this case: import from doc oder odf: I think, it's a common task, so work with heavy documents much easier in a DTP tool.

Next what I think would be fine: set the rulers and magnet tool on by default. I had some irritating issues inside of large text boxes with a text inside, which breaks to early to another row, an needed some time, to figure out, why.

The magnet tool should work without any grid, but by default snap in a row with the next element, if magnet is on.

Great: the aspect ratio stays by default!

What I really miss: I want to put different spacing between single rows inside a textbox. I only find out, how to configure it different for the whole textbox or different from the first row, but not e. g. to put the 6th and 7th row in another spacing than the rest, inside the same textbox.

Great: easiness of putting pages in a different order. Nice and easy UI.

Hope, that will get some web capabilities?