You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Two warnings

Text frames show an Eye symbol, near bottom on right hand side when text over flows. 

The Eye is crossed out its the overflow is set to hidden. 

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro

Agreed, in your screenshot I can't see any Eyes either!

This is the symbol / functionality to which I referred, but it doesn't look like that is working with your document.

300424349_AffinityOverflowEye.gif.f2b4e077abf7c5683b351e7a2fbda1d5.gif

Are you importing a file in from a different application? What file format?

Can you attach the file so that others can experiment?

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro

1. When I open your file I get the message about missing fonts, but no message about overflowing text. Nor do I see the Eye symbol indicating a text overflow…

• Which is very odd because both of the top two text frames have a text overflow!
    • Text > Show Special Characters shows that there are blank lines trailing the visible text in each frame.
  • When I click in the frame with then the Eyes appear.

2. The fonts problem relates to the images at the top of the page. The keyboard is vector graphics which uses these fonts.

• You can identify this problem using Document > Font Manager… to locate the missing fonts.

2 minutes ago, Aammppaa said:

but no message about overflowing text

You'll get that message when you try to do a File > Export

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.