You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

What i Missed

First my English is very bad so sorry a cant read all the other post. What i missed or have problem

1. Place into if i use a freeform like the heart or draw a form and will place something into this form like a pic or text i missing a order like place into.

2. missing the importformat doc.

3. missing a knife to cut free forms like heart

4. if i want to place the same pic into 3 different windows but that i see the correct part like a puzzle how can i do it

5. Pic into text

you all did a great job and i like this first beat version

9 hours ago, BerndF said:

1. Place into if i use a freeform like the heart or draw a form and will place something into this form like a pic or text i missing a order like place into.

I think that you might try Layer > Convert to Picture Frame or Layer > Convert to Text Frame for this one. You can then use the Place Image tool to place an image into the picture frame, or Paste to insert text into the text frame, or Text > Insert Text from File... if you have a .txt or .rtf file.

2. missing the importformat doc.

I'm not sure I understand that properly, but you can use copy/paste if you have your doc open in another application, or Text > Insert Text from File... to insert text from a .txt or .rtf file. Or you can use File > Place... to put a .pdf document into your file. You cannot use .doc or .docx or .odt files, though.

5. Pic into text

If you have your text in a text frame, you can place the image into a picture frame, then move the picture frame on top of the text frame, and then use the text wrapping options (Text > Text Wrap) to determine how the text flows around the picture frame.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

10 hours ago, BerndF said:

4. if i want to place the same pic into 3 different windows but that i see the correct part like a puzzle how can i do it

Depends on the background. If you have a plain white background, why not simply place two white rectangles over the picture? If you have a more complex background, I'd try placing the whole image first to see what area it would cover. Then place three image frames over it, add the same picture to each, and move the part of the picture visible in each frame such that it is exactly the part that should be visible there.