Ritos

Affinity designer crashes/closes unexpectedly on share>save photo

Hi! I’ve been messing around in affinity designer on the ipad, trying to see how it works and all. I love it so far! 

I have been having this issue trying to save into the photo library. The app crashes whenever I try to share/save photo the entire document. I’ve attached a screen recording of the event. As you can see it exports fine to files but crashes on save photo.

i’m not sure if this is something i am doing wrong, as I have not figured out how to use the export persona to export onto the ipad as you can see. Any help would be super appreciated .

p.s please dont mind my dumb drawings.

Hi Ritos, 

This happens when it doesn't have the necessary permissions. To fix, select 'Import from Photos' from the Home screen and you will be asked to allow access. Once you have allowed this, it should stop crashing. 

Hopefully, that should be it, but if you're still having trouble, please let me know.

20 hours ago, Chris B said:

Hi Ritos, 

This happens when it doesn't have the necessary permissions. To fix, select 'Import from Photos' from the Home screen and you will be asked to allow access. Once you have allowed this, it should stop crashing. 

Hopefully, that should be it, but if you're still having trouble, please let me know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! it works now and now i can make bad memey emojis for my friends chat groups ;o; thank you so much!!